Are you looking for a tool that can fix all your PDF issues? Are you looking for a free tool? Well, you have just found complete and free software! It is currently one of the leading software known on the internet and worldwide. PDFBear will be your best choice of a PDF partner. Here, you can merge, split, convert, modify, and even compress PDF files for free.
Besides that PDFBear works for free, this tool also provides the best quality result. Moreover, if you have PDFBear, you will no longer have to worry about your file’s confidentiality. 256-Bit SSL Encryption covers the security of your files. Also, PDFBear uses cloud technology, letting you access their tools easily anywhere.
That said, let’s check out these five web tools by PDFBear you can use freely.
Combine your PDF files
Do you have too many PDF files cluttered on your computer? If you want to keep an organized and neat computer desktop, you might as well categorize those files and combine them into one single PDF file, so you won’t have such a hard time viewing them one by one.
PDF Merge Tool by PDFBear will allow you to combine multiple PDF documents as a whole new file to be saved on your computer. It saves you more space in your storage as well. With only three quick steps, you can merge files smoothly and correctly.
- First, upload PDF files that you want to combine.
- Second, the PDF merger tool will automatically merge your files.
- After a few seconds, you can download the file and save it to your device or share it to your Google Drive.
Separate PDF Pages
If you can combine PDF files as one file, with PDFBear, you can also split or separate the PDF pages. If you need to submit an individual document, then Split PDF will be of great help for you. You can split your file’s pages in a matter of a few clicks only.
Separating a file can reduce your PDF file’s size, making it a lot easier to reproduce copies through online processes. Also, the Split PDF tool is highly accessible through all platforms. Whether you are using Linux, Windows, Android, or even iOS, it will not be a problem with PDFBear.
Change Word file to PDF
Do you have a Word file with too many elements? You might experience incompatibilities in uploading, viewing, or even sending them through e-mails. The best thing for you to do is change the file into PDF.
With PDFBear, the file format will be the only thing to be changed. The original quality of your file will be intact and great. That said, check these easy and straightforward steps to make an accurate Word to PDF conversion:
- Step 1. Upload the Word document that you want to convert into PDF. Press the “SelectFiles” tab or quickly drag the file from your device and drop it on the box.
- Step 2. The converter tool will then scan the texts from the file and then start converting.
- Step 3. From there you don’t have to wait for so long. The tool usually completes the conversion in less than one minute.
- Step 4. Lastly, press “Download” and then save a file on your computer.
Remove pages with the Delete PDF tool
Create a habit of deleting PDF pages that you no longer need and use. This saves up more space storage. That said, PDFBear lets you do it in a matter of a few clicks.
- Step 1. Upload a PDF file by tapping the “Select Files”. Then, browse through your folders manually.
- Step 2. Afterward, the tool will require you to select the pages you want to remove from your PDF file.
- Step 3. Please apply the changes you have made and click the “Merge.”
- Step 4. Finally, a renewed PDF file will be ready for you to download.
Reducing file size
Well, your file could be too large in size, and the solution would be as simple as a file compression by PDFBear. If your PDF file consumes up to 1 GB of storage, it should not be an issue with PDFBear. The compression tool can reduce the file up to 70%.
Managing electronic files, such as PDF, Microsoft Word, and JPG image can be a whole lot of trouble. But with PDFBear, expect a smooth and accurate process. PDFBear comes with so many incredible features. Learn more about other tools and services, you can visit PDFBear’s website.