Dylan Redwine disappeared in 2013 after arriving at his father’s Colorado home for a court-ordered visit but the 13-year-old Dylan did not want to make it.
For the people who aren’t aware of the case, recently, Mark Redwine was arrested on the charges of killing his son during a court-ordered visit in November 2012. The case took the attention of the nation as Mark claimed that he was at his workplace when Dylan vanished from his remotely isolated Durango cabin.
Dylan used to visit his father as per a court-ordered custody visitation and when he disappeared, Dylan’s mother Elaine Hall reported a missing case for him.
Also, Elaine has been pushing for it since early in the probe. Further discussion about the case will be done in the latest Nany Grace episode which will includes guests
1. Troy Slaten – Los Angeles Criminal Defense Attorney
2. JoScott Morgan – Professor of Forensics Jacksonville State University, Author of “Blood Beneath My Feet”
3. Dr. Angela Arnold – Psychiatrist, Atlanta Ga.
4. Lauren Scharf – Fox 21 Colorado Springs News Reporter
5. Elaine Hall – Mother of Dylan Redwine
The show airs for two hours daily starting at 12 p.m. EST. You can subscribe to download the daily podcasts in iHeart Podcasts.