Have you been wondering what sort of condition can affect your nervous system? You are at the right place. Well, there are a variety of disorders and conditions which put a negative effect on your nerves. If any nerve gets injured then it would be difficult to send a message. Moreover, it also gets damaged which would not be able to either send or receive a message. Apart from it, nerve injury can also lead to numbness. It probably is quite difficult to move to the area which is injured.
Our body is complicated and there are so many cells and other parts which keep working to keep us healthy. Most of us are not aware of how our nervous system works. Well, we should be aware of important things about our bodies. Nerve damage can occur because of different ways. Here, we are going to mention the highly common cause. The prominent Diseases that affect the Nervous System have been mentioned below. Let’s check it out –
- It can happen because of different diseases such as cancers, infections, etc., such as lupus, diabetes, etc. Here, it needs to be mentioned that diabetes can also lead to diabetic neuropathy, causing pain, tingling in the feet. Therefore, it is said that you must not ignore even a small or little injury to your body. You should see the doctor as soon as possible to get the best treatment. Getting timely treatment means things can be controlled easily.
- Your nervous system also can get affected because of stroke. To put it in simple words. Blood vessels happen when the brain’s blood vessels get blocked. A part of the brain starts to die when it gets enough blood. Then it would not be able to send messages via nerves. A stroke can cause nerve damage which could be mild or severe.
- The next on the list is accidental injury as well. Here, it needs to mention that nerves can also be stretched, crushed, or get cut in an accident. Here, it needs to mention that car crashes and fasting are some of the common injuries which can put a negative impact on your nerves. It can affect nerves that occur anywhere in your body.
- Pressure is next on the list considered major factors to occur in damaged nerve cells. When a nerve does not get enough blood, it gets pressurized. The pressure could be created when a never is either compressed or pinched. Nerves can be either trapped or pinched for various reasons like if overuse, structural issues, etc.
- Toxic substances can also affect the nervous system. It can happen because of illegal drugs, medicines, poisonous substances, etc. If you have a kidney, you could have a hard time filtering out toxins.
- Apart from it, the aging process can also affect your nervous system. When you start getting older, your nervous signals probably do not travel as fast as they used to. You probably feel weak. It may also lead to a reflexive slowdown. Some folk are also known for losing their sensation in their toes, fingers, or different parts of their body.
When it comes to Blood Circulatory System, there are so many things to contemplate. The autonomic nervous system is known for regulating a different body process which is known for taking place without putting any conscious effort. The autonomic system is an essential part of the peripheral nervous system. It is regarded as quite responsible to regulate involuntary body functions called blood flow, heartbeat, digestion, etc.
This is how these things work in our bodies. The fact cannot be ignored that our body is quite complicated. Our body is a sort of machine which keeps working to make everything happen in an ideal way. Because of that, we feel healthy. If anything wrong happens to our bodies, we feel unhealthy and unfit.