According to J-14, Safran said at a Paleyfest panel that season 2 will commence in January 2022 and go through July. As a result, Gossip Girl (2021) will likely not return until late summer or fall.
There has been no announcement on whether the cast of Gossip Girl (2021) would be changed. However, the main and supporting casts from Season 1 are expected to return.
- Jordan Alexander plays Julien Calloway.
- Whitney Peak in the role of Zoya Lott
- Tavi Gevinson plays Kate Keller.
- Otto ‘Obie’ Bergmann IV is played by Eli Brown.
- Thomas Doherty plays max Wolfe.
- Emily Alyn Lind plays Audrey Hope.
- Evan Mock plays Akeno ‘Aki’ Menzies.
- Johnathan Fernandez plays Nick Lott.
- Jordan Glassberg is played by Adam Chanler-Berat.
- Megan Ferguson plays Wendy
- Zión Moreno is playing Luna La
- Savannah Lee Smith plays Monet de Haan.
- Kristen Bell in the role of Gossip Girl
- Todd Almond plays Gideon.
- Benjamin Hickey plays John Roy Sachs.
- Laura Benanti plays Katherine ‘Kiki’ Hope.
Given how Season 1 ended, Monet’s mother will most likely appear in Season 2. Amanda Warren portrayed her in “Gossip Gone, Girl.”
Julien will collide in an information game created by the youngster. She enticed the gossipmonger into a comeback by informing her about everyone she knows’s personal, societal, and professional life.
Not everything is real, but some of it is, and Julien intends to give Gossip Girl the opportunity to bring people’s misdoings to light while simultaneously making it obvious that she will stop the influencer by any means possible.
In terms of romances, just one made it to the end of the series and assured growth in season 2. The Gossip Girl universe’s initial triad is Aki, Audrey, and Max, and the season 1 finale is merely the beginning of their romantic odyssey.